Translate

8.04.2015

L'oreal Skin Perfection BB VS. CC - The Winner


and the winner is... THE BB!


about a week ago I mentioned in this post that I've got the new BB and CC cream from L'oreal and shared my first impressions from each product. 
After a full week of using both I think that the BB is better for my skin and needs.

I absolutely love the dewy look it leaves on my skin, It's so lightweight which makes it perfect for summer time.
It covers imperfections well enough for a BB and gives me an even skin tone.

It doesn't clog pores and gives a very natural look to the face, it blends into the skin evenly and effortlessly.

The scent is very subtle and doesn't irritate and it has SPF 25 which is a must for the summer time.
It's very hydrating and you can skip using an additional moisturizer.

The only downside is that it's available only in 2 shades: Fair & Medium. So not everyone can find their right shade.


No comments:

Post a Comment