Translate

11.03.2015

SeboCalm CC Cream - Review

SeboCalm is an Israeli based company that was founded by pharmacists in the early 90's. The company focuses on solutions for people with sensitive skin, as beauty products with healing properties are a necessity, more than a luxury for many. Their products proved to be very effective among those who suffer from seborrhea and dandruff and among the general population. Besides products for sensitive skin they launched other lines such as Calm Innovation for anti-aging, Calm Young for treating acne and Calm Triple that combines moisturizer, sun block and light make-up.

I started using their new CC that was just launched here in Israel. I been using it for more than a week so I got to experiment with it before I shared my thoughts with you. 


what the product promises?
Even skin tone makeup cream with high sun protection SPF30. Suitable for normal skin and combination to oily. SeboCalm CC combines several actions simultaneously:
- Coverage: covers spots and sun damage and gives the skin a smooth ,even look without shine and      oiliness.
- Preventing pigmentation: Enriched with unique mineral complex that includes zinc ,magnesium and  copper that contributes to the prevention of pigmentation and protects against the damaging effect of  free radicals.
- Sun protection: contains UV filters UVA + UVB to prevent pigmentation and premature aging of  the skin.


This CC comes in 3 shades:

  1. 30 - Porcelain (lightest)
  2. 50 - Golden Sand (medium)
  3. 60 - Caramel (tan)
I picked up the Porcelain shade, I'm pretty fair toned and my face is a bit lighter and I find this shade fits me perfectly. It  has a very light texture, It doesn't feel heavy on my face, coverage is amazing for a CC I do go over with a concealer to cover blemishes but other than that it gives the perfect natural look. Skin looks dewy and has a natural glow to it without looking shiny or oily. 



I also love that it doesn't clog your pores the skin is well moisturized so no need to use any additional products. Plus, it already has sunscreen so I can skip that step as well. The scent of the product is very subtle and doesn't linger it just smells nice and fresh. It gives an even skin tone and covers most imperfections. The Packaging is also very cute, it's pink and comes with a pump which is a major plus for me. It's much more easy to use and very hygienic.

If you compare this CC to the BB cream from Sebocalm:

  • Coverage wize the BB is full coverage while the CC is medium. The CC is more suitable for everyday use, it's lighter on the skin.
  • Sun Protection: BB has 35SPF CC has 30SPF.
  • Skin type: the BB is targeted to normal to dry skin while the CC is targeted to all skin types especially oily and combination skin.
  • The BB is more suitable to women ages 35+ while the CC is suitable to women ages 18-45 and has treatment against future pigmentation. 
Overall, I'm in love with the CC I will continue using it and will add it to my skin care favorites.
you can checkout other product from SeboCalm on their website here



No comments:

Post a Comment