Translate

7.28.2015

L'oreal Skin Perfection - BB VS. CC - First Impressions


In our 20's and 30's the skin is still young but not always perfect. Stress, fatigue and an unbalanced lifestyle can affect our skin's quality causing irregularities to appear like imperfections, enlarged pores and an uneven skin texture. 

The skin perfection line has the correction skin effect that helps achieve an even skin tone and glow, and help to combat those imperfections. It's targeted for women between ages 25-35.

I've got two of their new products that finally arrived to Israel:  the BB Cream & the Perk-Up Cream (CC).


as with my previous post about the skin perfection moisturizer (Read Here) I'm going to split this post into two parts as well.
In this post I'll give you my first impressions from my first use of both products.
On the second post, within a week of regular use, I'm going to pick up my winner.

THE SKIN PERFECTION BB CREAM

what the product promises:
New Skin Perfection BB Cream, with SPF 25. The 5 in 1 Blemish Balm, helps protect the skin from premature skin ageing caused by UV rays.
The tinted lightweight formula perfects complexion for a healthy-looking glow.

The BB is very lightweight indeed it smooths onto the skin quite lovely. 
The texture is perfect, not too thick and not too light. I tried using a brush with it but I've noticed my fingers did a better job in blending the BB into the skin.



I used it on it's own without applying an extra moisturizer. It's moisturizing and contains SPF so double points for that alone.

The scent is very subtle like the other creams in the line, it's not overwhelming or irritating.

The coverage is light as well, it does give you an even skin tone and very dewy look, which I love.
But if you have breakouts, spots or other impurities you'll need to use a concealer as well.



SKIN PERFECTION PERK-UP CREAM
what the product promises:
New Skin Perfection Anti-Fatigue Perk Up Cream instantly reduces the appearance of signs of fatigue, dark circles are concealed and complexion looks fresh and glowing.
Daily 24hr moisture kick, skin looks fuller, plumper. SPF 20 helps protect skin from damaging UV rays.

L'oreal is marketing the perk up cream as a CC cream in Israel. It reminds me of Nude Magique CC cream also by L'oreal. It also contains micro beads that when blended react to your skin tone and give a tint.



The CC is very moisturizing, it's also lightweight skin looks dewy and the scent is subtle.

Coverage is too light for my taste, I didn't feel like it gives me any coverage. So I think marketing this cream as a CC is incorrect. It doesn't have a Color Correcting affect like other CC creams have. I would recommend this indeed as a daily moisturizer it contains SPF and gives the skin a nice glow and fresh look. Perfect for fighting dull complexion, and the appearance of tiredness. 

Side by Side
I liked them both I will continue using them for the next week to decide which one I like more.

No comments:

Post a Comment