Translate

7.17.2015

Skin Guard - Cleansing Oil - Review

Skin Guard is another Korean brand I've been crushing on lately.
I bought their cleansing oil online without reading any reviews because I was running low of my favorite one and I decided to give this one a try.


what the product promises:
Removes heavy make-up without skin irritation, by using surfactants derived from plants.

Mild plant-derived surfactants gives no side effect, like eye stinging and skin irritation, when cleansing.
Natural oils (jojoba oil, camellia oil, castor oil) protects the skin surface, making the skin clear and smooth.


Cleanses dead keratin, sebum, skin waste in pores, heavy make-up without stickiness or skin irritation.

How to use:
Apply to your face using dry hands, massage gently for 1-2 minutes.
Wash off with warm water.

Bottom line, AMAZING!
I was so pleasantly surprised! I didn't have big expectations from it, but it totally rocks!
removes absolutely ALL makeup even waterproof, without leaving any residue or oily feeling behind it. 

Pros:
  • Scent: Camellia , really nice.
  • Not irritating on the eyes.
  • Removes everything.
  • No residue.
  • Natural Ingredients.
  • Suitable for all skin types.
  • Affordable.
Cons:
  • Available online only, no official store or website.

Don't forget 3% Cash Back 

No comments:

Post a Comment