Translate

12.23.2014

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturizer- Full Review

Hi All,
a few weeks back I mentioned my first impressions of the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection  Day Moisturizer: 

So as promised here's my updated review after using the product for awhile. I'm going to review the product on the following parameters: skin texture, skin tone and lines appearance.


Skin Texture my skin type is mostly dry but oily in my T zone area. In the winter time I get dry patches all over especially on my nose, forehead and around the mouth.
It gets even worse when traveling (which I do frequently because of my job). 
This product SAVED my skin without a doubt, from the first use I noticed a significant improvement in my skin's texture. It was soft, not flaky, radiant and overall looked so much healthier and full of moisture.

Skin Tone my skin tone is pretty fair and I don't have hyper pigmentation or significant redness. 
But, my skin tone is not perfect and I do get red spots here and there around my nose and mouth area. So, anything that promises to improve my skin tone sound good to me. I did notice less redness after using it for quite awhile, and I do like how my skin feels and looks. and, it's a great base for your foundation. everything just looks so much better with it.

Lines I'm in my mid-twenties so I don't suffer from any apparent lines but I was always told that anti-aging is important to avoid that mess in the future so better start early! keeping your skin moisturized is the key for preventing wrinkles. and this product does a great job. it's super rich and moisturizing. I also use it on my neck, don't neglect that area it's prone to wrinkles as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment