Translate

12.04.2014

L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection Day Moisturizer - Review - First Impressions


Hi All, 
Today I wanted to share with you my first impressions about a new product by L'Oreal:
The skin perfection day moisturizer.
I have received this product for a self-assessment test for the L'Oreal Paris Skin Perfection the other day so I've been using it straight for 3 days.

What the product promises:
"New Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser helps transform the appearance of skin quality, as if perfected. Pores look virtually undetectable, tone looks more even, skin texture feels silky-soft."
Skin Perfection Day Moisturiser


Sounds very promising! I do feel like my skin texture wouldn't mind a bit of "perfection". 
I would like my pores to be less noticeable and a more even skin tone.

I've been traveling for work to the US to a very cold climate, it was freezing and my skin had a lot of dry patches here and there and overall a very dull looking complexion. I wasn't even able to put on foundation because it made my dry patches even worse and more noticeable.

This moisturizer saved me! From the first use I felt it was quite thick and very rich. It gave me just the right amount of moisture without making me feel oily.
The scent is very subtle and fresh, I enjoy using it in the morning under my makeup and at night after I remove my makeup.

Dry patches are completely gone, it doesn't irritate my skin and my foundation applies smoothly over it. Regarding skin tone and pore appearance I don't see any difference so I will post an update in about a week.

And I can't finish without a word about the packaging. It is quite fancy looking, looks like a luxury product and super girly, I love how it looks on my vanity- big thumbs up :)







2 comments: