Translate

1.19.2015

Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - Review - First Impressions


Hi All,

I wanted to quickly share with you my first impressions about a new product by Lancome:

the Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector.

I have received this product for a self-assessment test from Lancome and this review will be split to 3 posts series on this blog:
  • The first, which is the current post you're reading, will be first impressions after the first use.
  • The Second, after 3 days of use - updates about my skin condition.
  • The Third, The "Close-Up" after 4 weeks of use + before and after results.


a little bit about the product:
Visionnaire [LR 2412 4% - Cx] is a second generation serum with the Double Jasmonate Complex and new smoothing ingredients that correct wrinkles, pores and skin texture in real time, and over time.
- In one application: skin feels smoother and softer.
- In three days: skin texture is refined and pores are less visible
- In four weeks: wrinkles, pores and skin texture are visibly corrected.

you can read more about this product HERE

I will start with my favorite the Packaging, it's so sleek and sturdy. feels luxurious and as always I love pretty packaging! (looks so pretty on my vanity) big thumbs up for that!

also, it comes with a pump which I will give it double points on functionality. It's much easier to use, you get just the right amount of product out and it won't contaminate the rest of the product because we don't stick our fingers inside - germs free :)

Moving on to texture, It comes out as a liquid milky consistency absorbs well into the skin, quite moisturizing and a non sticky formula. I think you can skip moisturizer completely, It gives just enough moisture on its own. For very dry skin types I will still recommend to use a moisturizer after applying the serum.

Scent wise, it's very subtle and fresh. It doesn't linger and disappears after a few minutes. I actually quite like it and won't mind if it did linger.

overall , like all new products in the beauty market lately, sounds very promising. I'm looking forward of seeing results in skin texture and pores visibility. 
I will describe my skin condition as: slightly large pores mostly nose and cheeks area, I do have some slight redness around my nose and mouth area not very noticable but still there and it's a little dry and looks dull. I will update you if I see any improvement in my skin so stay tuned for the upcoming posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment