Translate

12.06.2015

The Face Shop - Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack- Mask Review

This post is joining my mask series that I have started last month on the blog.
This is the 4th mask I'm reviewing for you guys, 
You can check the previous reviews here:
This nose pack mask is coming from yet another Korean brand, because I'm all about the K-Beauty :)
The Face Shop is a Korean brand that I'm only now discovering. It's very popular on the market but I have no idea why it took me so long to try any of their products.

The Blackhead out is actually a full range of products besides this white clay mask you can find also nose strips, cleansing foam and gel oil. So obviously for the best results it's recommended to use the all line of products.

The Face Shop - Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack- Mask Review
What the product promises:
A Perfect cleansing line effective for removing blackheads and dead skin cells.
Peel-off type of blackhead nose strip Formulated with volcanic clay, this purifying nose pack helps to clarify the skin by removing blackheads and impurities.

It leaves the skin soft and clean!

This mask acts just like any other nose strip to remove blackheads. The only difference is the application. I don't recommend using it as a full face mask! apply it only on your nose and chin! The reason is that it's very very sticky and may pull out hair from your face , sort of like waxing.

Directions of use:
Apply an even layer on the nose area. Leave on 10 to 15 minutes or until completely dry. 
Gently peel off from outer edges.

I apply this mask using a synthetic brush with hard bristles because I find it easier that way, the mask is very sticky and it makes just things easier, faster and the application is even. 
This mask is very similar to the Missha one that I reviewed here. But since buying this one my Missha one was completely neglected.

The Face Shop - Blackhead Out White Clay Nose Pack- Mask Review


I love the scent, it's very floral gentle, it dries super quick and the peeling also is very easy. You should apply a good layer of the product not too thin but not too thick and make sure to rub in deep. Once the mask is completely dry you'd want to peel it very slowly and gently. while peeling off the mask you should notice some of the blackheads peeling off with it.

After using this mask I do feel like I deep cleansed my pores, but still like all other nose strips I don't really see any difference or an impact on the blackheads situation. I did notice it removed some of the blackheads but not completely so I'm yet again disappointed. 

I will continue using it but I won't be repurchasing this one. Maybe other people will see more of an impact but personally for me it's a pass.

If you're interested in trying it out, it's super affordable and you can buy it here.
don't forget Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment