Translate

12.10.2015

Batiste - Dry Shampoo - Review

I've mentioned a few times in the past that I don't wash my hair every day and it's "trained" not to get oily so fast. I believe my method is more healthy for your hair and it's not so hard to get that perfect hair you want. If you've missed my previous post about my hair care routine where I explain the benefits of not washing you hair daily, you can read all about it here . 

One of the key products that help me maintain that routine and give me a good hair day every day is the Dy Shampoo from Batiste. 


what the product promises?
THE PERFECT QUICK FIX FOR GORGEOUS LOOKING HAIR.
Instantly refresh your hair to leave it looking clean and fresh with added body and texture.
A quick burst can extend your blow dry, free up time in the morning or add life to you hair whenever, wherever it needs it.

BlushFreshOriginalTropical
CherryOrientalFloral

Batiste dry shampoo has 7 different scents you can choose from:
  1. Blush - Feminine scent, floral, and flirty.
  2. Fresh - Contemporary scent, its cool & crisp notes make this a unisex scent that can be used by men as well. 
  3. Original - The classic and original scent.
  4. Tropical - Caribbean scent with coconut aromas and party vibes. 
  5. Cherry - Cherry is for anyone that loves their look sweet, smooth and full of luscious retro flavour. It has a rich cherry scent.
  6. Oriental - Warm delicately fragranced product. With hints of fruit, flowers and rich coconut. 
  7. Floral - Feminine scent has floral fusion with summery scent.
My Favorite out of the bunch is Tropical I love the strong coconut scent.

A few quick sprays instantly leaves hair feeling clean, fresh and full of body and texture. It’s the ideal way to freshen up your hair between washes, whilst making hair feel thicker too! 
After using this in the mornings I do feel like my hair is clean, fresh and full of body and texture and there’s no need for water!

how to use:
The first thing that I do when I wake up is to spray it into roots while sectioning the hair and keeping the nozzle about 30cm from my head ,working all over. I leave the product to absorb, initially you have a bit of a white cast but it will go away once it absorbs the oils from the hair.
I continue regularly with my morning routine and get back to my hair before I leave the house for the day. I massage through with fingertips to ensure roots are fully covered this the product and all the white cast is gone. Then I Brush through hair from roots to ends to remove excess residue and style as I like.

I also keep one in my gym back to freshen up the hair after intensive workouts :)

You can now get Batiste in Israel at the local drugstores.

No comments:

Post a Comment