Translate

11.03.2015

MISSHA - M perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil - Review

Hi All,
Today I wanted to share with you a great find in the Korean beauty market, the M perfect BB Deep Cleansing Oil by the Korean brand Missha.


I will start with a confession: I'm obsessed with Korean beauty products! I just can't get enough of them. Their packaging is always so cute, they are so affordable, available online, there's a variety of products like an endless sea of options, and usually they don't disappoint and exceed my expectations.
This cleansing oil is no different. 

What the Product promises:

"
  • Perfectly removes BB cream residue that is well adhered on the skin with fine particles.
  • Contains tea tree oil and patent ingredients, effective in controlling skin troubles.
  • The oil texture melts away impurities and leaves skin feeling refreshed.
  • This water-free cleansing oil removes water-proof type makeup residue perfectly.
"


how to use:
  1. Take an appropriate amount onto dry hands and apply over face in a massaging motion.
  2. apply water onto hands and keep massaging.
  3. wash off with lukewarm water.

I use this oil to remove my eye makeup as part of my night time skin care routine. I use water proof mascara and eye liner every day. and this oil melts most of the eye and face makeup smoothly. I prefer using this kind of oil rather than a deep cleanser in the winter, because. I tend to get very dry skin in the colder months and this makes my life so much easier. It's not harsh on the skin and doesn't strip it down or make my face dry. overall very moisturizing and leaves me feeling refreshed and silky.


Pros:
  • Gets the job done!
  • safe on the eyes, non- irritating
  • affordable
  • smells good.
  • packaging comes with a pump. very easy and convenient to use.
Cons:
  • Doesn't remove all eye water-proof makeup entirely, you'll still need to go over with a water proof eye makeup remover.
  • contains Parabens and fragrance.
I recommend buying this product from here, only 12.95$ for the 105ml bottle,
and don't forget eBay cashback

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your review, thank you very much and would appreciate if you checked out my blog as well.

    Simply Uneeke

    ReplyDelete