Translate

11.04.2015

Drugstore Haul (ladymakeup) - Gosh nail polish, Essence nail products, Maybelline color tattoo..

If you've been reading in my blog for a while it will come as no surprise that the Polish Drugstore website, ladymakeup, is one of my favorite sites for beauty and makeup online shopping.
I love their selection, their prices and their super fast shipping to Israel.


So what did I get this time?
  1. Essence - Nail art - Express dry DROPS
  2. Essence nail polish remover
  3. GOSH - STARDUST NAIL LACQUER - #630 Moonlight
  4. MAYBELLINE - COLOR TATTOO 24H - #35 ON AND ON BRONZE
I've already talked about the Essence nail products in previous blog post -  you can read it here

GOSH - STARDUST NAIL LACQUER - #630 Moonlight


I never purchased any nail polishes from this British brand before, but I was curious to try something from their range. I was immediately drawn to this silvery metallic nail polish. I didn't have anything like that in my collection so I decided to give it a go.

I loved the formula, and the easy application. But even more how shiny the color is. 
The color pay-off is quite good but I still had to use 2 coats to get an opaque nail color.
Also I've notice it's very long lasting on my nails even without a top coat! 


MAYBELLINE - COLOR TATTOO 24H - #35 ON AND ON BRONZE

I like the color tattoo range from Maybelline a lot. I own a few different eye shades from that line so I decided to try this color that would be perfect for an everyday look. Since I have it I've noticed that I reach out to it almost every morning It's just so easy. I apply it with my fingers and use a blending brush to blend it out and that's it. Simple and fuzz free.

The Color pigmentation is amazing, the eyeshadow is very long lasting and it doesn't crease on me throughout the day. Just Perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment