Translate

3.25.2015

Lancome - Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector serum - Close Up Results - Review

I'm posting this update a month later than it should have been up.
The reason is that I really really wanted to see even better results (the package did state visible results between 4-6 weeks of use ).

As I mentioned in my previous update my skin has been loving this product.
I've noticed that in the past 2 months of use the skin has regained more vitality and definitely improved its texture.

I can't comment on lines\wrinkles appearance but I will state that the product has a bit of tightening effect sort of like a primer does after applying it.  But, the appearance of pores remained the same I didn't see any noticeable change in that department.

Close Up


I do like how my skin appears more even toned and I use less coverage than before.

On a side note it is on the pricey side ($115.00 for 1.7oz) and the results on my skin doesn't justify the splurge.

Under Light Foundation



No comments:

Post a Comment