Translate

6.10.2015

Clinique's New Israeli Web Site

Clinique recently launched their new web site for the Israeli market.
You can purchase almost all their products in a discounted price, and get a delivery to your home.


I've already made my first purchase on the site. I've ordered the new lipstick from their new line POP.
I'll have a new post coming up with a review and first impressions.

The site has a very clean design and all menu items have different categories which makes is really easy to navigate and find what you are looking for.

I wish they had maybe a category for all products and have filters on those like reviews or best sellers.

I'm not sure why but not all products are available on-site, maybe it's temporary and with time they will add more.

Registration was super easy just 1 step with an email and a password, no need to fill in long forms :)

If you make a purchase now you'll receive a free makeup bag with 2 samples of your choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment